1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got into a fight...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by chris211, Nov 11, 2008.

1. chris211

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So here is how I got into this fight. I was on my way to school riding the bus when this guy i don't know sits next to me because there were no other seats left. So he starts talkin to this other dude askin him if he could sit next to him because he didnt want to sit next to a fag(referring to me). So he moves to with him. Next the other guy that moved (idk any of there names) asked what would he do if i touchd him. He said "I'd kick his ass".

Thats when I lost it. I'd lik to remind you, you can call me names all you want i wont do anything to you it takes allot to piss me off.

Long story short when we got of the bus I punched him started a fight I won he lost. he got a bloody nose , and started crying. it felt good to stand up to Homophobia

Anyway the only reason i fought him is because the school doesnt do anything about the Homophobia

The End.

#1 chris211, Nov 11, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2008
  2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wish there had been some other way. And now he's going to have to live down the fact that he got his ass kicked by the gay kid...

Watch your back for a bit. He most likely won't want it to end there...

Lex

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Chris! I have to agree with Lex. I wish you would not have gotten into this fight. As Lex said, watch you back for a while. I doubt that he will just leave it at that.

4. thugbuster245

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi Chris. Let me start by saying that I'm very glad that you stood up for yourself; however, the way that you handled your situation was not the best way. I know that this moron made you mad by what he said, but you should never let someone elses ignorance push you to stoop to a level lower than them. I hope he or his parents don't report you to the authorities, because if they do, sadly you'll be the one getting the summons to youth court while he comes out smelling like a rose. I work at a highschool and deal with situations like these frequently. Next time keep your cool and beat him mentally instead of physically. Simply thank the guy that traded seats with him and tell that guy loudly enough for the other guy to hear what you are saying that you didn't want to sit next to a hateful and ignorant bigot anyway. Best wishes, pal. :slight_smile:

5. Mind Freak

: )
    Violence is bad.

But I LOVE stories like that. They make me smile.
    Next time let him hit you first. : )

6. Markio

I don't like fights because I always lose them. :/

7. Sarah

fights r horribibil(spelt incorrectly for a reason, its funny)

i wud hav just "accidentally" tripped him on his way off the bus. nd "accidnetally" bumpted into him as he got up. lol, but thats just me im kno for being a klutz. :wink:

but yes violence isnt the answer. u shud hav told him off. words hurt more bcuz they make u think bout things.

8. Mind Freak

Or you could have spread a rumor.
    A bruise will heal but a good rumor never dies. Lol.

Jk. Rumor spreading is also bad, that's worse than fighting IMO.

9. xequar

Bla bla fighting's bad bla bla you shouldn't fight yaddy yadda bla blah.

Good for you for standing up for yourself though! Like everyone else said, watch your back for a bit though. Now for the important question though-was it fair? Or did you sucker-punch him as he got off the bus?

10. Urman

Urman Guest

Im glad you stood up for yourself but there are other ways to handle people like that unless they physically touch you then that would be the only time you should only possibly think about defending yourself.

11. lordjord96

greta for standing up for your self!! but as most ppl said fighting isnt the awnser and rumor spreading is , but then again nice one!:eusa_danc and oh yes what your back!:rolleyes:

12. Janvier

"What's it like getting your ass kicked by a fag?" :lol:
    The only fights I get into, I'm always outnumbered :frowning2:
    You were lucky.

13. chris211

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It was fair I told him to shut his mouth before he gets hurt so he says "do something then!". And the rest you know :grin:

14. Mickey

OMG! I swear that happened to ME,in high school! I got in a fight,with a GUY,kicked his ass and told him to go home and tell his dad that a dyke kicked his ass!
    I don't condone fighting either,but when you've had enough,you've had ENOUGH! :tantrum:

15. Dark Secret

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know, I know, everyone else has said it: fighting's not the answer.

Equip yourself with some really sarcastic put-down lines; a well-delivered verbal put-down is always more effective than a punch in the eye.

16. xequar

As long as it was fair, then good for you. Personally, I think there are the occasions where one does just have to kick someone's ass good to get the point across. Like Theodore Roosevelt famously said, "Talk softly, but carry a big stick," or George Washington's more verbose, "If we desire to avoid insult, we must be able to repel it; if we desire to secure peace, one of the most powerful instruments of our rising prosperity, it must be known, that we are at all times ready for War."

17. otc877

otc877 Guest

I seriously doubt anything but a punch to the face would've gotten your point across.

Good job for standing up for yourself.