1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out to friends, easing the subject

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Azael, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Azael

The title kind of says it all. I decided to fully come out recently :grin: I've started: I told my parents a few months ago, my best friend yesterday and 2 others friends and one of my brothers today. But it was just so akward xD I'm terrible at introducing the subject smoothly and I always ended up having a very creepy smile and chucking (I do that when I'm nervous)
    Anyway, since I'm going to do it to group of people compare to one-on-one akward talk, just wanted to know if someone had any idea to ease the subject a little so its not too random ^^'

2. Noodle72

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe try to steer the conversation into the LGBT+ related stuff topic, and see if they are accepting (unless you know they already are, but still bring up the topic), and then just tell them however you feel comfortable.
    Good luck!

3. Azael

Uhuh. I can do that. I think. Still probably gonna smile akwardly but I'm starting to think thats inevitable x)
    Thanks