1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Self Control

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by JayC, Nov 11, 2008.

1. JayC

JayC Guest

i need help badly. i gave up sex MONTHS ago cuz it was getting me in trouble and i met a guy. well me and him didnt work out but we're close friends now and his best friend which is a girl and i are really close now. well the guy i was talkin to has been puttin moves on me but he is a VIRGIN and i don't want to hurt him AND the girl has a guy she is talking to she told him i was gay now he textin me saying he wants to go for a ride toogether and he wants to come over to my house! i Don't know what to do i can't handle this it's not fair and i know he gonna come to my house and pick me up or come in he knows where i live cuz i live a min away from my work which is where they meet me at. So what do i do if i can't control myself please any advice is welcome i dont want to hurt anyone and i don't even know if he is gay but i getting STRONG vibes:help:

2. Jace

Don't be a slut.
    Plain and simple.

3. Brett

Just try to avoid having either guy over alone. Try to plan stuff with a large-ish group. That's all I can think to do........

4. ... Don't have sex with him? It's really not that hard. Just keep your clothes on, and voila! No sex.

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Tell them the truth. The last few times you had sex, it screwed up your life something fierce. You don't want a repeat performance, and so you're not having sex again until you're in a committed relationship. They should understand and respect that. If they keep putting the moves on, they care more about their own self-gratification than about your feelings, and they're people you don't want to hang around with at all.

Lex

6. xequar

Quoted for truth.

7. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Exactly! Good luck!

8. Mickey

Lex is a smart gargoyle!

9. Grof142007

darn lex beat me to the truth XD

10. Dark Secret

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What Lex says: be frank and honest with him.

He's probably making a move on you because you could be the only gay guy he knows.

11. JayC

JayC Guest

Well i took the advice and told them both how i felt the "straight?" one joked around with it but the other one the gay one and i started more serious textin and since he knows i am not just in a relationship for sex he says he feels a LOT more comfortable and now we are boyfriends YAY and we had THE most amazing hiss EVER edward and bella from Twilight have NOTHIN on us lol. tank you all for your advice and support (*hug*)