1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to be kicked out for being gay.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Mattx, Mar 14, 2015.

1. Mattx

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My home is verbally and physically abusive I get threatened to be sent to military school or something because I have a bad attitude. I just want to start a new chapter in my life and it needs to be soon. I can't take the screaming and yelling. I feel like if I say I'm gay I'll be kicked out for sure. Maybe it's for the better.

2. Noodle72

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My suggestion is if you're old enough, move out, if you aren't then just try to keep a positive attitude and wait until you're old enough to move out. If you can't wait that long, I'm not sure what you could do. Hopefully someone else posts on this thread with some helpful advice.
    Hope this helps, and I hope you have a nice day!

3. TheWorldBook

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    That is unfortunate to hear. It seems difficult to do, and it is difficult to do. But motivating yourself is the key here. The best thing I could suggest is to find an interest to indulge yourself in. You should try writing, it is very therapeutic. You can write as long as you want, what you want, and how you want. That is how people begin to write. If you do choose to write, don't preoccupy yourself with trying to perfect it. That will come with time and experience. Writing about your feelings empties your mind from your preoccupations, which in turn will eventually alleviate from stress. Actually try to write on a sheet of paper rather than type on your laptop/computer/tablet. You could do that to, but the therapeutic results are not as immediate. And it is easier to feel distracted when using modern technology rather than on a notebook/paperpad/sheet of paper. Of course, you don't have to write if you want. It's only a suggestion. And hopefully writing helps - even if temporarily - separates you from your physically abusive home mentally speaking.