1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my mother is breaking me apart my sister hates me

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by joshy the queen, Mar 15, 2015.

1. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Im lonely ever. Since i moved out of my home town and friends ever since are just mystery
    Females in my family are what made me better stronger and what im today
    My older sister though she doesnt like me anymore she said im not her brother if im that gay who is trying to be a weak girl we havent talked ever since she doesnt answer my messages
    My mother keeps saying that im turning into a devil im satnic i need to be cured she cant stand this sick guy in front of her
    now im just crying writing this idk why it turned out like this my other sistees are away
    I cant cope alone anymore

2. MonsterAnarchy

Screw those people! You're beautiful just the way you are! Your sister and your mother don't matter. It's the people that love you that matter. The people that support you are the ones that matter. I was watching this very corny movie for kids called The Spy Next Door with Jackie Chan. And you know what he said in that movie?

"Family isn't about whose blood you carry; it's about who you love, and who loves you"

I love that quote so much, cause its true! Another quote i have read from my life partner's friends's facebook.

"Family isn't who has your blood; it's about who you would bleed for"

And that is true, also.

Yes, you might've looked up to those women, but they arent supporting you the way they need to. It makes me sad that somebody would be like that to you. Just know that everyone is EC supports you! We all support you! We are a big community. We are a big family. We all love you! <3

3. Erzulie

I am so sorry to hear about the way your mother and sister are treating you. I know that it is really hard to not be accepted by the people you love, and grew up with. But you are so STRONG for having the courage to come out to them, and that is something I admire about you. I am scared to come out to my family for that very same reason, because my parents and brother are so conservative. But I know that if they don't accept me if/when I do come out to them, I would still love them just as much, and would still do anything for them, and that makes it all the harder. You are not alone in this feeling. I really hope you have someone to talk to about it, even if its over the phone. We are all here for you on EC. I hope your mother and sister come around.

4. jAYMEGURL

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Dear Joshy the queen :

I'm just as lonely as you are. I, too, moved to a new town far away from my family,
    and things were going fine for about a year, then my Mother got on some kick about
    how I shouldn't be a gay fag trans-gender-ed woman anymore , and my siblings made
    rude comments about how I was turning into a soft-skinned fairy, and that I was no
    longer a part of their families. My mother is convinced that the devil possesses
    whatever got into me to be gay, NEWS FLASH!!!!!!, I didn't chose this lifestyle,
    god welcomed me into this lifestyle, and I love it. I love it.

I really don't care what anyone else thinks about me, this is now who I am,
    sometimes I wish I was born to be tough with rough skin, but I wasn't. Mom handles my finances, but other than that, I live pretty much alone.

Jaymegurl

5. Fandom obsessed

I am so sorry baby! Stay strong. I know how it feels to feel this alone. Stay strong and know that you can make it without your family. I have had to cut off some mean people in my family that caused a lot of drama. I wish you well and I hope things get better.

6. copernicus

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    That's aweful. People are afraid of what they don't understand. You can do it....:wink: