1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to do about crush?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Jello, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Jello

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So I told my mom and dad a liked boys a week ago. I got it this consoling guy now... Patrick I think. We just played UNO the entire session (awkward). anyways, I like this guy in my class. I'm pretty sure he's straight because he's dating my friend (girl). he's always being cute without realizing it. It's so hard to hang out around him. I feel like he's knows I like him and he's always teasing me. I'll just turn around in class and he'll give me the little eyebrow dance, then wink at me. He's so cute and it's so frustrating. I don't know how to deal with this.:bang:

2. Wolf of The Baltic

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Dear sir

Crushing on someone is just the worst and best thing we humans do isn't. You love them so much you don't tell them. As for dealing with this man first your going to want to find if he's gay, after all I don't know if you'd date a straight guy. secound find out if he likes you, best way to find out both of these is by asking around. But if you want to avoid all that, then simply talk to him. Learn to know him, what he like, and what he doesn't like. It's better to find out now before you get into a relationship. If you need me to answer any questions, ask away.

Sincerely
    -Wolf

3. woahthatsboring

I'm going through the same thing with a straight girl as well! The classic advice is never to fall for anyone straight but well that's hard it's not like you or me purposely did lol.

When I fell for her, she had a boyfriend too and was super flirty-- it was hard being around here as well but I found different people to talk to and if I found myself to into what she was doing I turned my attention to other things.

So, the best I can tell you is to try to find other friends there. Not that you can't be friends with him anymore! Because if you like your friendship and think it's important, stay friends all I'm saying is have other friends so you're not staring at him or looking for his approval ya know? He has a girlfriend which makes things harder too because she's your friend. Try to find other friends that can distract you (*hug*) good luck!