1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by darkestknight, Nov 13, 2008.

1. darkestknight

Ok, here's one very strange question. I hope you guys and girls don't mind it anyway.

Are those guy dating sites reliable? I kinda have one (i can't put the link there though, it's against the rules)... so far I'm interested in a few guys inside, but I never get to start anything, just looking around.

Must it be the usual "a lovely guy will come to me" or must I go shopping for them? :roflmao:

2. george678

Lol I think you need to start an internet related convosation with them get to know them well then meet up.

3. mikeyjames17

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah don't dive in to anything until you know the person thoroughly =] I'm not the best example because i met up with two guys are 3 days of knowing them. But they were genuinely lovely guys :slight_smile: I say make sure you know who they say they are before doing anything rash :slight_smile:

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    They're reliable in that yes, there are guys there. But there's no guarantee that they're not losers, freaks, wackos, or anything else. You'll still have to "do the vetting process".

Lex

5. Fiorino

You forgot creepers or stalkers