1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out to a cousin????

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Erzulie, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Erzulie

I'm going to see my cousin tomorrow. I was on the phone with her a few days ago and the subject of boyfriends and marriage came up. She's about 12 years older than me (I'm 24) is married to a man and has 2 kids. She said "I'm sure you have had boyfriends before, I had a bunch before I got married." I told her that I sort of did, but the I quickly changed the subject. I have never been in a serious relationship, boy or girl. I guess that's pretty abnormal, but that's me.

Anyway, back to my cousin, I'm sure it will come up again when I see her, and I don't know how to handle it or if I should tell her. I'm not super close to her, but she's been there for me my whole life. I know she wouldn't go anywhere if I came out to her, I just don't really want her to be the first person I come out to. I had plans to come out to my best friend this weekend, but I ended up not being able to see her so it didn't happen.

Should I just tell her, or should I wait to come out to someone i'm a little closer to? It's really hard to dance around the subject of boyfriends and marriage and all, but I don't really want her to be the first person I tell.

2. bisexual girl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    well , i think if she is not close to you
    so she shouldn't be the first person you tell !
    i think you should tell somebody closer to you
    good luck