1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Underdressed

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Tatas44, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Tatas44

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm a straight male that loves to underdress as a female. I live in a small town and have been single for four years now. My question is to the girly lesbians on here if they would think it was cool to be friends with a girly guy that loves to dress in lingerie especially bras with forms. I wear a bra with small forms almost every day discreetly. This is a general question, I'm thinking about coming out to one of my lesbian friends but just didn't know how lesbians would view me being different than other guys. I would sure like a friend that's a girl and her being understanding of my preference to underdress. I came out to my ex wife about it and she left me. So now I'm very hesitant to even pursue a normal relationship with anyone. I'm just wondering if the lesbian community is accepting in general. Maybe someone bisexual would understand me even more. Thanks for any input on my situation. :slight_smile:

2. Erzulie

Firstly, I love your username, very clever :wink:. Secondly, if you feel like telling her, you should tell her! As a lesbian, I know the feeling of being scared to tell someone about being different from the gender-norm, and I think that goes for most lesbians. If she is a good friend, stuff like that shouldn't matter. She might just be curious as to what you like about it, because we mostly wear them for practical reasons, although I can see the appeal. Wearing nice underwear always makes me feel a little more confident, even though I know no one can see it. :slight_smile:

3. Tatas44

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks for responding Erzulie, it means a lot! I just feel like I'm in a world that no one would ever totally understand me. It gets kind of depressing at times that I will probably always be alone with this. I totally love the feeling of underdressing especially going out in public. It's such a rush having tatas slightly noticeable under my shirt. I wear a 38b over my foam forms, I love having boobies. Just wish I could find someone to share the excitement with. I hope now that I get the opportunity to come out to my lesbian friend. And I do hope she will ask a lot of questions! :slight_smile:

4. Erzulie

Best of luck!

5. MurderMystery

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Oh my goodness, don't you even worry about it! What you identify as is perfectly fine because it's what you're confortable with! Some people might be hesitant but as long as you're happy why should the rest of us be? Just remember that you will always have someone to be there to support you and the lesbian community probably! :slight_smile:

6. Vesalius

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I wanted to reply but I don't think I could have put it any better than this! (*hug*)

7. Tatas44

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thank Yall! Yall are Sweet!! :icon_wink