1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

genderfluid letter

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by the idiots555, Mar 26, 2015.

1. the idiots555

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    so i am writing a coming out letter to my parents about being genderfluid and can you guys like.... say if its ¨good¨?

mom and dad what you are about to read is very important and i ask that you keep an open mind, even though i have the body of a male and am fine with it some days, there are still days where it feels as if it doesnt match my gender, so some days i feel male some i feel female and some i feel a mix of the 2. what this term is called is ¨¨gender fluid¨¨ and i want you to know that this does NOT have anything to do with sexuality, and this is NOT a phase. its who i am and even though this is a huge thing for you to know, i will always be the same person you know.

thats the letter to them how do you think it is?

2. wolf of fire

Short and sweet, it works being the most important bit. Good luck with coming out and the future.

3. the idiots555

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    thank you <3 now i just need to ind the right moment to give it to them

4. penta

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe you could explain a bit more of what they can expect you to be
    Do you continue to be exactly the same or do you want to express it a bit more?
    Because if so you could tell them what to expect, it makes the accepting a bit easier for them.
    When i told my parent that i'm androgynous and that the will see some changes on me the first thing they said was that the didn't understand.
    Don't forget that your parents may not know a thing about being gender fluid at all.
    Further it's ok i guess, are you going to talk to them after they read the letter?? if so prepare for questions, have some info ready.

About the moment to tell them, well that's something only you know when your ready.