1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How IO figured out I was a Lesbian.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by UnderTheRainbow, Mar 29, 2015.

1. UnderTheRainbow

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    One day, I was looking at old pictures. There was this one picture in which my family was at a marriage equality rally. Two women were kissing and I felt... something. I started to wonder if I was a lesbian for almost no reason. I guess I had been wondering that for awhile, but only a tiny bit here and there.

Anyway, I started taking online tests with most of them thinking I was gay. I knew that that that meant nothing, but I ended up reading an article about how to tell if you are a lesbian. In it, it said to look deep into myself. So I did.

In myself, I thought about that and was 80% sure that I was a lesbian. So I looked at nude pics of men and women to analyze myself. I was uncomfortable with the men and felt wonderful with the women. I was now 90% sure that I was a lesbian. I looked DEEP into myself and came to the conclusion that I was gay/lesbian.

I don't think anyone will find out or become certain like I did. Everyone is a snowflake.