1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

california fires

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by krazykyle, Nov 15, 2008.

1. krazykyle

krazykyle Guest

My parents live in Orange County and its 10 miles away from the fire, my friends' house burned down an hour ago. Its about half a mile away from my childhood home i'm really devastated right now, the sky is red and were having breathing problems. Ironically the city where my parents live is called Lake Forest and there's plenty of trees around here. I hope nothing happens but we live towards the hill with lots of trees. >.<

2. EM68

I'm sorry to hear that. I am watching the news and it looks like hell, literally. Unfortunatly there is not much that can be done, just pray that your parents home is safe. If you have A/C I would put it on to filter the air. Good Luck ! (*hug*)

3. Eponine

I hope that the fires can get under control soon so that you, and everyone else for that matter, wouldn't have to worry. (*hug*)(*hug*)

4. Markio

The smoke is really foreboding, but I don't think too much of Orange County is in danger. I go to college by Orange, and mostly it's just smoke, but I hope the fire is put out, I'm sick of all the burning and devestation!

5. krazykyle

krazykyle Guest

you go to fullerton or chapman?

6. Markio

Kind of. One of those, or another one. I can't say it online!

But yeah, the smoke is saddening to see in the sky. :icon_sad:

7. Amy

Amy

I'm so sorry about your friends house.

I don't know enough to tell you what will or will not happen. I can only say that I wish you and your family the best.

(*hug*)

Lord, I can't wait to hear about how the fires were sent by God to mite the protesing today.

8. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I hope things are fine and they get the fires under control. I was watching the news tonight about the fires. Very sad. I'll be thinking of you.