1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

His mom found out...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by WhiteFox, Nov 16, 2008.

1. WhiteFox

WhiteFox Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well I am 18 and I was dating a guy... hes 16 and his mother jus found out that he was bi 3 days ago. he lives in cali and i live in AZ so yea its a ways but i have been down there to see him a couple times and we talk on the phone ever day... Him and i were really happy. You might have read my other post about him, it was my first gay date and we went to 6 flags. One of the best nights i ever had... but yea she found out hes bi and I was his BF... she called my phone and said that if i ever tryed to contact him again shed prosecute me... I asked her if i could even say Good bye and she denied me. I dont think ive ever cried this much sense i was 10 yrs old. I put on my account info a kind of "hinting msg" that is refering to him. it says "I will wait for you, what is impossible today is possible later in time. For once i am powerless and you must stand, not I"... so yea He never got online today and im jus so lost and sad i really dont know what to do.. well to anyone that reads all this i thank you for listening.. bye

Fox

2. Ruthel

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    :frowning2:

I'm so sorry to hear...

Maybe in time things will get better. This is not the end. (*hug*)

3. n8i2c7k

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Im sorry for you. He should talk to his mom. You never know, maybe it was just shock and she will accept you. All i can say is have hope. Things will get better and hey, once he graduates (hes still in highschool right?) he can move out of the house and you wont have to worry about his mom anymore.
    (*hug*)

4. Kryz

OMG I read your past post and got realy happy that time and stuff...

And now this is really sad, the way she reacted... I think it's the shock mainly, she might come to her senses soon, and if he talks to her it might be quicker. I guess nontheless she can't control who he talks on the web...

5. lordjord96

omg thats so sad i cant beleve she wont even let you say good-bye to him. well you will see him agian im serten of it

6. EM68

I'm sorry to hear that. Give his mom some time. She is probably just adjusting to everything. (*hug*)

7. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I'm so sorry. (*hug*) I'm glad you left that message for him. I hope he will be able to talk to his mother into some rational thinking. Hang in there.

8. Aw, I'm really sorry to hear about this :frowning2:
    That really sucks, you must feel just awful, but you've left him the message, which I'm sure he'll be honored to read, and I guess all you gotta do is hang in there.
    Chin up :slight_smile:
    (*hug*)

9. Zachary825

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hope the mom isnt that mad because at least he is BI and not fully gay; he still likes girls so maybe the mother will understand and be a little happy..
    worse for completely gay people and their parents (mine didnt tell either lol)

10. Rygirl

When my mum found out that I was planning on going to a Wiccan circle she banned me from the shop where it was advertised. And now I have to find ways of getting my materials without her finding out. Because it was difficult for her to understand and it went against her beliefs she overreacted. You need too give his mother time, maybe send him an E-mail asking him to talk to her. She will have to accept his sexuallity at some point.

11. WhiteFox

WhiteFox Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So i did some kinda stalker work and I have his house phone, I thought about 3 way callin wit someone and then they could call and patch me through to him but I jus cant risk being considered a sexual offender for the rest of my life... If he wants to talk then hell call me, and if his mom really did brainwash him that bad then i am sry and i guess it was great while it lasted right?... yea later guys

Fox

12. Kryz

I think the safest way here is to write him an e-mail. And ask how are things with the mom. If he still cares about you and stuff he'll call you as you said. And if he doesn't it would be better to let him go, at least for some time, if not forever.

13. JWAD

JWAD Guest

I'm sorry to hear this but a very similar thing happened to me a while ago. It took a long time but eventually his mum accepted him and now we're going out again so give it a while, but dont hold out too much. It's really hard but try to move on rather than keep trying to contact him then maybe he'll eventually contact you. I hope he does

14. xequar

You're 18 and he's 16?

Be very very very very careful, because the mother most likely has EVERY LEGAL RIGHT to prosecute you because of Age of Consent laws. If I were you, I'd make damned certain that she can't touch you legally or otherwise before you start seeing your BF again...

If I were on a game show, I would be inclined to guess that she's blaming you for "making" him not-straight. Here's to hoping that your BF can talk her down. *hugs*

15. Evilmonkey

can you really be prosecuted for contacting him? maybe you could just not have sex with him, then how would you be a sexual offender? would he have told his mum about anything sexual that you guys may or may not have gotten up to? if not, or if you guys havent done anything, then i dont think the bitch has a leg to stand on. but either way just dont do anything physical with him at least until everything has blown over. good luck though, and hang in there

16. xequar

The unfortunate reality of the Universe is that if the mother truly has it out for him, it doesn't matter if they ever did anything sexually or not, because all she needs to do is SAY that they did. You know damn well the cops would take the word of a mother over that of a 16-year-old just because she's older. "Truth" is in the eye of the beholder, much like beauty or confidence or any other concept.

Like I said before, be very very careful, whatever you decide to do.

17. AS1989

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    actually, the cops can't just take someone's work, its just hearsay, and no prosecutor would even dare touch a case like that without hard evidence of sex (ie rape-test, caught in the act...). You can't go to jail for going on a date, or contact, unless an order of protection was taken out on you. And if one was you'd be notified.

18. littledinosaurs

That sucks, but i don't think his mom can do anything. If you haven't done anything actually illegal with proof (like sex)
    and even if you did, they are generally more forgiving if you are within 2 years age, so i don't think you'd have to worry too much.