1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help to be alone?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Noodle72, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Noodle72

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am planning on coming out some time this week, this weekend, or next week, and I want to do it in person. I have a coming out letter that I will hand to my friend, but I don't know how to be able to hang out with her when it's just me and her, and no one else. I'm worried because usually if more of my friends hear that only some of us are hanging out together, they'll ask if they can come, and I want to be able to turn them down without being rude. I don't know if it will be at my house or her house, since we haven't planned it yet, but if it's at my house I could say that I can only have one friend over, even if I'm lying.

So basically, I need to know how I can arrange a time and place for coming out with only the one friend being there, without seeming rude by turning my other friends down.
    Any advice on what to say?

2. headie2infinity

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Honestly I think that you already have it figured out! I would recommend telling your other friends that you can only have one person stay over that way you guys have time alone. :slight_smile:

3. Noodle72

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay, thanks. I'll just ask her to come over, and tell my other friends that I can only have one friend over. And I really hope she can come to my house, so it doesn't have to be at hers. Thanks :slight_smile:

4. doglover44

doglover44 Guest

good luck tell us how it goes