1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A MAJOR Crush...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Zachary825, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Zachary825

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There is so many guys in my school that I have crushes on. There is one especially that I sit next to. And I even had a nice long dream about him, we were hugging and snuggling and stuff and it seemed really fun and real until it ended. But I am not sure if this guy is gay. I am pretty sure he isn't. I mean, he talks about girls to me and has a lot on his myspace page. But then again he seems gay at some times like he touches me but I think to be funny. And I act like "GET AWAY FROM ME" when he touches me so he don't know I am gay. But I really want this guy. He is so sexy and everything. But I think he is straight. Is there anyway to tell for sure? Maybe he is bi? But I feel weird to ask like "Are you BI or GAY?" I get awkward in those situations like people act gay and I am like "OMG STOP IT" but, in actuality, I really want it lol. But I mean I want this guy soo bad and IDK im just talking on here don't know what really to ask but did this happen to anyone either? And is there anyway to tell for sure? I just hope he is bi, but who can know for sure.. God dam I want him!! I want another dream of him!! AHH!!!

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    >>>Is there anyway to tell for sure?

Nope.

It's common to want the other person to provide full disclosure before you volunteer any information. You know, find out if he's gay and interested before letting him know that you're gay and interested. But if everybody thought that way, nobody would ever know anything. Somebody's going to have to make a first move. And you can either sit around waiting for him to do it, or make it yourself.

Since you're not out to anybody, this obviously is going to be problematic. Since you don't know him that well, your first move is to rectify that situation. Get to know him better. Talk to him outside class, have lunch with him, invite him over to play Xbox, whatever. Once you feel you know him better, you can let him know you're gay. That's it - just that part. If he wants to reciprocate, that's his cue. If he doesn't, well...

Lex

3. Zachary825

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yea thanks lex i just wish i knew if he was gay or whatever..
    i doubt it but
    what could the first move be like?

4. thespanishheart

Hi (*hug*)

Like Lex said before, try having lunch with him, starting up conversations about things you both have in common, like XBOX. Basically you need to find your common ground and use it to talk to him more often and build trust. If you can both build trust for one another, then eventaully you should be able to come out to him, and he will give you a clear statement of his personal preference.

Hope this helps somehow...

5. Zachary825

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yea ill talk about x box b/c i think he loves it.. ill ask like is it fun and stuff and try to chat with him.. thanks guys lol

6. JT

JT

Oh jeeze. Crushes suck.
    I had(ve?) one on this guy. It was intensified when my friend told me he was bi. I didn't believe her. He's always talking about girls and he's super-jock.

BUT now there's a rumor (yeah, I know, rumor) going around that he made out with this guy in his grade. I don't know who to believe, but I'm starting to think he might be bi at least.

So all I can say is that you should just start building a friendship with him and see where it goes from there

7. Zachary825

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yea some guys who seem super straight can be gay.. Seems too good to be true lol.. but yea ill try become friends and stuff lol..

8. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Try to keep your expectations low. Odds are against him being gay. Prepare yourself for that, and that he might just end up being a friend. But friends are cool, too. :slight_smile:

Lex

9. thugbuster245

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi Zachary! :smilewave

I agree with the majority on here. Take things slow and get to know this guy first. The more you hang around this guy and talk to him, the more you're bound to find out about him. To give you an example, I was talking to a straight-acting guy once and was trying to feel him out and see if he was gay or not. I'm pretty straight-acting myself, and I later found out that he was trying to feel me out too. During one of our conversations he began talking about how he liked going out to the club. I simply asked him what clubs he likes going to. He, of course, started off with the names of some straight clubs, but he then threw in the name of a gay club or two. That's when my eyes perked up and I asked, "So you go to (name of gay club)? He said, "yeah, you've heard of it"? I told him that not only have I heard of it, but I've been several times. The conversation continued from there. So there's an example for you of how befriending someone first and just having simple friendly conversation with them can teach you more about about them. Take care, pal, and good luck to you! :thumbsup:

10. Blazer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I feel the same as you sometimes.

You have a friend you like, he is all flirty-touchy-whatever, but you act all "Kay, please leave now." or whatever, but you secretly "want it".

I honestly can't give advice.

Though, you ought to just notice everything.
    Significant others?
    Past relationships?

Many people can put up a good front, so you can't be too sure.

I hate that sometimes. <_<