1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hot Cousin

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by rocking23, Nov 16, 2008.

1. rocking23

So my mom got back from Toronto today. She visited with my grandparents and my Aunt. When we were driving home after my dad and I picked her up from the airport, my mom showed us pictures of my two cousins. I look at my one cousin, he's 13, and I thought to myself and thought, "wow, he's hot and getting hotter."

I automatically knew that this was wrong. It reminded me about that episode of Frends where Monica's and Ross' cousin came and Ross was attracted to her.

So, any advice on what I should do about these thoughts??

2. Moksha

We all have sexual urges that are taboo, and I too have had similar feelings to this that have come and gone. Don't berate yourself. I think it's natural to notice beauty even if it's in a person we're not "supposed" to feel attracted to. Of course, *doing* something about it would be different and would probably cause more trouble than it's worth. That's my two cents.

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just remind yourself that he's off-limits, and focus on guys that are actually available to you. :slight_smile:

Lex

4. Brett

The advice that Moksha and Lex gave is amazing. You should definently listen to it! =]
    But you're not alone in these feelings. I feel the same way about my cousin, and it's bothered me for the longest time, but I've learned to accept that I can't have him. He's a beautifull man, but he's my cousin and I love him like a brother and I don't want to ruin that.
    I hope my rambling made some sense or helped in some way.....^^''

Good luck,
    BreTt

5. n8i2c7k

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Like the others said just remind yourself that hes off limits. But it is ok to feel this way. I mean hey, atleast its not a brother or something. You should be fine. Just try not to develope a crush and if you do, crushes can always go away. Its natural to be attracted to people so dont worry (*hug*)

6. Miles D

every time you look or think about him, imagine your mother burning your dick off slowly... or something :grin:

7. I usually imagine this really nasty chick I used to ride a bus with. She was not only physically nasty (and she was pretty nasty), she was nasty in spirit as well, and she effectively kills my boner every time I think about her.

8. ColbieMarie

ColbieMarie Guest

I spent 5 years of my life liking this one friend of the family. Then we found out that we were distant cousins, it wasn't that big of a deal but it was really awkward for me.

Basically don't act on it. We all have crushes that we cannot act upon for any reasons... they're dating out best friend, they are our best friend, they're our teacher, they're straight, they're married, they're actually a Nazi..... just don't act upon it.

9. Miles D

Haha, have you had a crush on your straight, married, Nazi teacher before?!?!?
    :roflmao:

10. ColbieMarie

ColbieMarie Guest

I think we all have.

11. Kryz

I don't think it's such a big deal. UNLESS you wanna have sex with him or wanna get involved in a relationship with him. Wich I suppouse you don't

12. rocking23

Bahahahahahahahahah

Thanks so much guys!! I agree with you all!
    It's good that he live in ontario!

13. lordjord96

GOD THAT MUST HURT, but about your cousin like what lex siad hes off-limits