1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gay guy likes straight guy not good mix

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by someonewhosgay, Nov 16, 2008.

1. someonewhosgay

hi

okay i like this straight guy but then i became friendz wih his friendz and one of them said he might be a little gay i got one of his friendz to tell him i like him and then he freaks out coz a gay guy like him

do u reckon hes trying to cover it up and doesnt liek me:frowning2: or hes just straight???? plz help:help:

2. No One

Well i would say it depends on the guy it sounds to me like he might be hiding something. Are you out all the way?

3. White Sundog

I don't think it matters much: if he's not interested, whether because he just doesn't swing your way, because he doesn't like you personally, or because he's in denial, he's not interested. Let him be. Give him space, but be there as a friend. And then maybe he'll be more comfortable around you and more willing to come to terms with his attitudes. That's what I'd want if a gay person ever expressed interest in me...which has never happened.

4. n8i2c7k

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Just give him time. Let things cool off until he stops freaking out. Right now i would just keep being JUST a friend. Dont show any more interest than that. It will give him time to calm down and confront you about it himself when hes ready.

If hes straight then so be it, stay friends and move on.

If hes just not interested in you, stay friends and its up to you if you want to move on or give him time to swing your way (personally i say if you dont know him extremely well and arent completely in love with him, move on)

If he is interested in you then he will need time to sort things out, so just stay friends.

Basically just keep being his friend like nothing happened and give him time to cool down.

However...in my (sooo not expert) opinion it doesnt seem like hes gay. But only because i dont know the full conversations. I dont know how serious your freinds freind...your freind was about him being "a little gay", but from here it seems like he wasnt all that serious.

Im not saying give up hope though(*hug*) just dont be too disheartened if hes straight.(*hug*)

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The general rule is this - if someone says he's straight, believe it.

Could that person actually be gay and closeted? You bet. But in that case, they're obviously very uncomfortable with that aspect of themselves. So it would most likely be extremely difficult, if not impossible, to have anything happen with him/her. So, either way, it's best to just assume that the "straight" tag is accurate.

Either this guy is straight, or he's gay and utterly unready for anything "gay". Whichever way it is, it's best to just accept the "straight" tag.

Lex