1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to come out to bestfriends?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by luminescence, Apr 7, 2015.

1. luminescence

Well I have this group of friends where I've tried coming out to several times now, but whenever I do, they just shrug it off or don't take it seriously. Also, my one best friend is kind of homophobic (not in a way that she'll see you as dirt under her feet, but more like she gets scared around them?)
    How do I solve this problem?

2. Winter Maiden

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The problem here is them not you. If they dont take you seriously when you try to come out to them then they are failing as your friends. You don't need to worry about coming out to friends that wont listen to you in the first place. I wish I had more to share with you ): if I come up with anything else I'll be sure to let you know :slight_smile: best of luck hun!

3. Yossarian

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Start acting like you are gay, dating other girls, casually talking about girls you like. When they see you acting like you are gay, instead of just telling them, they will get the message, even if they don't specifically acknowledge it.