1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by oliro, Apr 12, 2015.

1. oliro

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I came out to two friends, and we had a very good relationship, (friendship)
    I am still good friends with one of them, but now the other one has (in words to the other friend) decided not to be my friend anymore. How do I express my anger at her to let her know these points with a few restrictions:
    She chose to not be my friend, and it makes me feel sad.
    She forced me to come out to the other friend (thank god she did, but it is a rude thing to do)
    RESTRICTIONS:
    I am an awkward person
    Don't get to talk to her often in school

2. Wildside

Wildside Guest

Congratulations on coming out! That is really good news. As far as the rude friend, it might be best to just accept that she is not a real friend, and move on and make new friends. Focus on the good people in your life. If you must respond, a letter might be best. Write it, and don't send it for ten days. then go back and read it again and see if you still want to send it, or if you want to change it. Rather than lower yourself to her level, you may decide that life is too full of good people to waste any time giving a second thought to a backstabber.

3. oliro

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Actually, today I spoke to her over text, asking her why she wouldn't talk to me, and telling her that I trusted her because I thought we would be friends, when obviously we aren't anymore. It was an okay talk, but I want to kick her in the face (A metaphor, because she is rude. I wouldn't hurt a fly, don't worry :slight_smile: )