1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crush got a gf >:(

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by rocking23, Nov 18, 2008.

1. rocking23

Hey guys this isn't exacly in need of advice, I'm more so venting but getting your guys' opinions is a bonus.

So I've got a HUGE crush on this amazinly cute, funny, sweet guy,

I touched on it in the Tell Someone Youre Thinking of them thread in the anonymous section. I would post a link but I'm on my iPhone and there isn't a copy-paste. If you want to read it, it's on page 50, post 990 under Brett

Anyways, the hot, sweet, sex-god I have a crush on has a "girlfriend" I use "" because I have a feeling that they don't like-like eachother they like the idea of like-liking eachother.
    I feel bad now. I just don't like it!!! Ugh! I want him to be gay and my boyfriend! Ha!

I feel crummy

I hope it last for one week like all other highschool fly-by-night relationships!

#1 rocking23, Nov 18, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2008
  2. I could tell you that there are plenty of fish in the sea, there are many men to be had, but I won't. That is A) cliche and B) not what you need.

You are 15, and already starting to get involved in high school drama. STOP. You don't want to get into that.

High school is just four years of your life, and you'll (hopefully) get over it after that four years.

This drama will only distract you from the real reason you are getting up every morning to attend: to receive a high school diploma.

Don't get me wrong. Make friends, have fun, and hang out. Just don't get caught up in the stupidity of it all.

My two cents.

3. Chris

Well i agree partially with ProffesorLepus but obviously it doesn't sound like it is gonna last long with his girlfriend. But don't wish he was gay because eventually you will come out to him and maybe come ontohim and he may not like it so don't worry about having a boyfriend just yet.

4. Amy

Amy

STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP

PLEASESIES!

You do not want to get into the situations that I am in because I got involved in high school drama.

That being said, get to know him. That's the only way to tell.

5. rocking23

omj

Thinking about it tonight gave me severe stonach cramps.
    I really want to be his friend, he's great (refer to anon post)
    But I also like my health! Do I have to end the friendship?

6. I never said don't have friends. Just don't stress out over them.

Like amyleona said, just get to know him, and if he's gay and looking for someone, you'll be at the top of his list. Otherwise, who cares?

I've said it before and I'm sure you're aware of this, but you are 15. You have a life to live, and the bulk of it is not what you're living now. You have people to meet and things to do (things to meet and people to do?).

Calm down, relax, have a little snack. The fact one man is aesthetically pleasing and the one who gets to enjoy it the most is not you does not mean that life is over for you. There are higher and more important things for you to focus on.

7. Myke

Myke Guest

is this the abs touching guy? or am I behind on the whole story?

8. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    >>>Ugh! I want him to be gay and my boyfriend! Ha!

And I want my car to fly over the traffic jams. But wanting it don't make it so.

Honestly, I wouldn't even bother making him my friend at this stage. Your jealousy is too strong. Anytime he brought up his girlfriend (and c'mon, people bring up their boy/girlfriends a lot in conversation), you're going to feel the need to put her down, or cast some doubt her way, in the hopes that he'll break up with her and take up with you. And that's not fair to him, or her.

Leave them be. If it ends up they're not really meant to be a couple, they'll figure it out and break up on their own.

Lex

9. Hard Candy

Hard Candy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I totally know how you feel, one of my best friends who I have big feelings for have a girl friend. It kinda crushes me from the inside. But of course I cannot interfere because they are happy, and no one knows I am gay. He's my room mate so imagine how tough that is. Does he know you're gay? If he doesn't, well you can at least enjoy him in some other way. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: