1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanting to come out but...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by magicalkat, Apr 16, 2015.

1. magicalkat

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So I am a very open person and I have accepted who I am. With that said I realized at the beginning for 2015 that I was not straight and now I know I am definitely attracted to girls but I am still not sure about guys. Even though I do no have a definite label yet I want to come out because I like to share who I am with my friends and family but I know that I may lose some family if I say I am attracted to women and if I say that I am still not entirely sure on guys they will just say oh how do you know you are still a virgin etc.
    I know maybe I should wait but the more I think about it the more I just want to be myself 100% even if I don't know exactly how to lable myself. I am also scared that this will upset my father who has always supported to me and supports gay sexuality more than he use to but still just doesn't fully understand it.
    I just am not sure what to do.

2. DylanV14

DylanV14 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I came out knowing my family would never accept me and would hate me... Well I was technically forced too but it wasn't all bad my brother showed he did love me and he protected me and my new family is very accepting the rest of my biological family disowned me but he is trying to be a real loving accepting brother even though our family is telling him to forget about me and tell him that "little faggot" isn't worth it and he tells me her is close to snapping

3. DylanV14

DylanV14 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Life gets so much better when you come out because a weight is lifted and you are happier regardless of what happens