1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hope or cunfuission

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by dudethere, Nov 20, 2008.

1. dudethere

I'm going to sum this up im gay and everyone pretty much knows....one of my best friends is a guy and he was realy there after i told my mom.

now then so my friend lets call him C said that I could sleep over at his house the other night so i did and thats when things got wierd he suggested we sleep in his brothers room..one bed i said sure becuase im not in to him. well then we play truth or dare and well i think we all know wat that means.........so its been a while after that and now I have this HUGE crush on him and he is being very phyisicle with me like nothing inapropreat (srry about the spelling) and he invited me over for a sleep over agian.....now I do want to do some stuff like last time but im affraid that it might ruin our friendship and Im hoping that he likes me too but I odnt know if I should tell him then see what he thinks about doing that stuff or even if he likes me back an advice on telling him that i like him...alot?

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OK, so he invited you for a sleepover.
    Then suggested you sleep together in one bed.
    Then suggested a game of truth or dare.

...I'm gonna say he likes you.

It's not clear whether you DID play truth or dare in your post, and if anything "physical" happened. I'm guessing nothing much, or you probably wouldn't be asking. I'd say accept, and see where he guides you. If you end up in the same bed again, and playing truth or dare again, then nudge the dares forward just a bit. See what happens. :slight_smile:

Lex

3. Louise

I'm with Lex there. If the guy wasn't into you he wouldn't have suggested the sleep over, he wouldn't have suggested sleeping in the same bed and he wouldn't have suggested truth or dare... Straight boys just don't do that with other boys! Take my word on it... he likes you and is probably hoping against hope that things will go further than last time.

Will it ruin your friendship? No, not necessarily. It might create a bit of akward tension between you at the start but that is soon got over, especially if you talk about it.

He is probably just as scared as you about talking about it openly which why he is beating around the bush whilst giving you huge ENORMOUS hints. He likes you, you like him, you are good friends, why should taking things further ruin your friendship?

4. dudethere

ok so some stuff happened....nothing to to bad but still....and now im going to his house after school and we will be alone im exited and scared but its not for too long becuase we are going snow mo beling after and I was wondering what I should do at his house if he wants to do osme more stuff and is this kinda like a date?

P.S. lex and louise ty

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's no steadfast rule on what a "date" is. You might call one thing a "date", and others (even the other guy!) might not. Don't worry about what to call it. If you want to, just go do it. :slight_smile:

As far as "scared" goes, just know your limits and stick with them. If he wants to do something that you don't really feel ready for, SAY SO. "I'm not sure I'm ready for that. Can we do something else instead?"

Lex

6. Louise

What do you mean 'some stuff happened... nothing to to bad but still...? If you have some doubts about being alone with him then meet him out side somewhere where there are other people.

Of course you are excited and scared, the two go hand in hand especially in this sort of situation. Think carefully just how far you feel you can go right now. I know you were kidding around saying if you want me to fuck you then bring a condom. Words are very easy when you are flirting and showing off a bit, things are a whole lot different when you stop kidding around.

I understand that you would be excited having sex with this boy but are you ready for this. If not just tell the guy that although you do want to have sex but you are not ready just yet, that you need to go out with him a bit first, get to know him.

Gratuitous sex is all very well but if you don't know the person you are sleeping with and their reactions and you are starting out in your sexual experiences the you can feel very vunerable. He will be seeing bits of you and touching parts of you than no one other than your mother has seen since you were two years old and she was bathing you.

Take things slow, make sure you go at your rhythm and don't get pushed into something you are not ready for. You have the right to stop at ANY moment. ANY moment at all! This is your body and your life so don't let yourself get bullied into giving in.

Remember if he does get overexcited and won't let it go he can always go and calm things down by himself in the bathroom.

Good luck, have a great time, stop worrying I am sure he is just as nervous as you. I'm sure his '...bring a condom' comment was to see your reaction and if you liked him without actually asking you out and facing rejection.

7. dudethere

ty guys for all the good advice

8. dudethere

turn sout he isnt /cry i feel like im going to DIE!!!

9. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He isn't interested in anything physical?

Lex