1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My thoughts on coming out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by stephanieinpink, Apr 20, 2015.

1. stephanieinpink

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well being a closeted sissy and needing to be discreet is so much harder than if I were gay. Gay, I could dress normal, but as a sissy, I need to look fem and have to much to risk, so am closeted. Might try it sometime, when I am out of town.
    I do have this fantasy, that I would risk locally though. I would love to have a female friend that would take me to a store, specializing in fem ware products, but will be dressed as a man when I go in. Have her talk to the saleslady and have me fitted for a bra, panties, etc. and then have to model it for them or whoever else that is interested, it would be fun to be humiliated that way and exposed as the sissy I enjoy being. Depending on store location, may even leave the store fully dressed and would like to find a discreet salon for a full makeover too.
    I keep looking for that certain female and one of these days, it will happen. I have even thought of writing it down on paper of the things I need and thought about going there solo and presenting it to the salestaff