1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do I identify myself

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by stephanieinpink, Apr 21, 2015.

1. stephanieinpink

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am 60 with Ed, so no longer feel I can satisfy a lady as I once did when I was straight. I visited a Mistress and was totally feminized and was made to suck her strap-on and lost my virginity with it. I loved that so very much and after a few more visits, she forced me to suck a real mans cock and to bend over for it, I loved that too. I now own many panties, bra, wig, makeup and even breast forms and love being sissy, but am only closeted. I have been with a few guys now and even kissed one, exchanging cum from mouth to mouth.
    Since I love tits on women, no longer being able to take care of their pussy with my limp dick, am I a bi-sexual, a closeted sissy, gay, a faggot or a sissy faggot. I also love wearing diapers now and dressing as a sissy diaper girl. I love anal toys very much

2. thegatekeeper

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Hi Stephanie

You seem to be closer to a bi-sexual cross dresser. You would not be alone. I have know a few!!

I doubt you are gay since the only reason you have is "Since I love tits on women, no longer being able to take care of their pussy with my limp dick"

Sounds like would go back to pussy if you dick worked right? I can feel for you I also have ED. I also saw a urological dr. and he gave me three ways to take care of it. One would be getting a shot whenever you wanted to have intercourse. That wasn't for me!
    Then there is a penis pump that is surgically implanted, which I had the doctor do for me. Then the other is basically a bendable steel rod they surgically implant. So there are choices.

I'd say do one of the three. Then revisit the CD/BI way.

I spent the last 45 years identifying myself as BI, I been through some major life changes in the last two years, and I started to have different feelings for men!
    I just came out of the closet a few days ago. So now I have to make up for the last 45 years.

I tell you this therapy has done wonders for me and is still helping me to this day. Yes I still see my therapist.

I'm also a cross dresser!

Good Luck

Brad

3. stephanieinpink

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks Brad, my female doctor knows I have had sex with men and told her I also like wearing panties, she had me try therapy and so I did, but my therapist was not up on cross dressing or dildos and stuff, but at least I got it off my chest to her and was fun talking about it.
    I am seeing a urologist( a hot female one too), told her the pills do not really work, but did get an erection after she massaged my prostate. I told her I want to try the injection, so the first part of may, that will happen