1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Today I told my best friends.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Guitarscars2000, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Guitarscars2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Today was really unexpected. I was overthinking ALOT in my German class and started having a panic attack so I realised that it was time to tell them. So.... I did. I showed them this video:

https://youtu.be/z3ECU6xtp68

I think they're alright about it but of course, it must have been a shock! Im worried that they now think less of me because of it.

The next step.... the next step is to tell my boyfriend. I have concluded that I completely muddled up my feelings for him and only like him as a friend, but I don't know how to tell him :/ Im thinking about writing a letter because I just can't face him.

After that, my family. I will prpably show them the same video but I'm worried that they'll think that its just a phase. I mean, I am too...

I do feel attracked to boys, but not sexually. They can be hot etc but I feel sexually attracted to girls ect.

please tell me your experiences with these thing to help me.

2. LevendarStar

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey awe dont worry
    They will accept you if they love you
    We all here are with you <3

3. bigspeakers

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I can't say much, because I'm just out to my best friend but still I have advices, because telling to my best friend wasn't the easiest trick... I've thought too that what if this is just a phase (liking girls) but then I find out that I'm bi/pansexual so I don't care if you're male, female, trans etc... Well, if you just don't feel right with your boyfriend then just leave him a message, note etc. or just go and tell it face to face. It'll be a big reveal to you. I don't know what your boyfriend then thinks about it. If you're not ready yet just take your time. Tell it when you're ready. So leave a note or tell it straight to him.There's no other way to do it.