1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

this girl,oh dear.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by lordjord96, Nov 23, 2008.

1. lordjord96

now there is this girl 'dionne' and she keeps askig me out and well because im gay i said "no" and she said "if you woke up beside me wat would you do?" and i asked her and she said "well, ill hug and kiss you and fall back to sleep". and this is where it got to me oh dear she still has feelings for me (i went out with her because my mates said i was gay and i wanted to say im not, even though i am lol).

and this is the person in another forum that i said she read my email and shuted to my mum that i was gay..... so if and wen i tell her wich will be soon its and she WILL start to cry i know it. and i need help on telling her and she loves me to death but im gay so...
    what do you guys think i should do??:confused:

2. Linkmaste

You have to let it down to her. She cant just live a lie like that because the longer you leave it the harder its gunna get. Just tell her that there are plenty of fish in the sea and trust me girls get really emoitional over this shit. But its the least you can do just be honest. She will move on I'm...99.9% sure. :slight_smile:

3. pirateninja

Unfortunately, you are going to have to bite the bullet and just tell her. The longer you leave it, the more she will be strung along in false hope, and the more it will hurt her.