1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Long or Short?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MOS KONIG, Nov 23, 2008.

1. MOS KONIG

MOS KONIG Guest

Last week, there is been an exchange event in our school with Toulouse. As first, we invited our correspendants to Innsbruck. Let me tell you about Karl, my big crush. Very nice and fit body, good grades... Every cursed specialty that I look in a man. Karl too took a correspendant. I knew him since 4 years. We met in a birthday party of my friend.
    But we were never been too close as in now. This exchange event really helped us to improve our friendship. Sleepovers, going to movies, late night drunkness etc. One night in an event of late night drunkness, he started to flirt and madeout with a girl from Toulouse. After the ones from Toulouse has gone, we promised that as a group, we'll meet togather and do outings. Last Friday after the group assembly was over, we took the same route as just the two of us to our houses. We were talking about prostitution. I said "I will never fuck with anybody for money." "Then for what?" he said. "For satisfaction." "Then if I say to you that, do you wanna fuck with me, will you?" "Why not?" I said. He smiled. Than the rest continued as normal. Yesterday, he text me that "If you still wanna fuck with me, bring me a condom this monday after school." And tomorrow is monday. I really wanna have casual sex with him. But, will it be the begining of a new relationship or just sex. Advise is what I need of.

2. littledinosaurs

I think its just gonna be sex. But you never know what could happen.

3. Louise

If you really want casual sex then I can see nothing wrong with that as long as you protect yourself of course. "Will it be the begining of a new relationship or just sex?" There is no answer to that, no one can see into the future. This will be what you make it. If you want to keep it as casual sex then you need to be clear with this friend, if secretly you are hoping for a relationship then again you need to be honest with your friend. Tell him that at the moment you just want to have sex but that you would also like to go out with him and see what he says.

Saying you just want casual sex is very easy but in fact emotions and sentiments soon get mixed in. When you are intimate with someone you are sharing your body with them you are giving them pleasure, you are recieving pleasure, it is very very hard not to become emotionally involved with someone who brings you pleasure... this is just how we are made.

Maybe go for the casual sex then see where it goes from there. What have you got to lose?... Just don't forget the condom.

4. Kryz

Go for it totally, you seem to know what you are getting yourself into.

Don't hold high expectations, and don't forget the condom.

I'd say two shorts and two longs, JUST IN CASE :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. shireguy

kiss him and make sure he isn't fooling around and if yes go for it(!), remember safe sex.

6. shulbert441

shulbert441 Guest

Possibly his virginity :lol:

But seriously, if you have a huge crush on this kid and WANT more than just casual sex, if you WANT a relationship with him, don't do it. Make sure he would be willing to have a relationship first because if you don't you'll end up getting hurt. :tears:

7. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's one guy who holds the answer you seek. And he ain't here. :slight_smile:

So ask him. "I'm really interested in getting physical with you, but I'm even more interested in it being more than a one time thing. Is this something you're interested in?"

Lex

8. slkayley

Go for it, be careful and keep us updated on any developments.

9. MOS KONIG

MOS KONIG Guest

To be honest, I don't know much about him. Because most of the time he's horny and talks about sex and stuff. As for the monday. Nothing happened. Today at school, we never encountured to each other. After the school I went with another group. I texted to him. But he didn't answered.