1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning Help??????

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by AW19273, Apr 29, 2015.

1. AW19273

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    In my heart of hearts I know I am a lesbian and it feels right. However I still question it. Sometimes I think that its me having a problem letting go of the idea of a hetero lifestyle and other times it's that I might possible be Bi. I don't feel I'm bisexual and I don't just want to use bisexuality as some sort of gay acceptance stepping stone, I want to know for sure. I don't know. Is it me still trying to accept I'm gay? or is there more to my sexuality? Its really frustrating and I think about it often. Plus this sort of questioning is actually what's keeping me in the closet and guys its pretty lonely up in here.

#1 AW19273, Apr 29, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
  2. Yami

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That sounds like me a few months ago. I first identified as bi, since it was the easiest and that I wouldn't miss out on anything or be awkward if I realised I were attracted to guys (I really wasn't... But I weren't sure). But I didn't like it that way, I never felt at peace with it and I thought about it soo much. Then I started identifying as lesbian, it felt way better but I still had some insecurities, but no they're almost all he way gone and I don't question it often at all, only when I realise it's probably gonna be a problem when traveling and stuff, if the world haven't changed by then.
    I'd say, start to identify as a lesbian, and if it's right, I think your doubts will disappear with time.
    The best to you! :slight_smile: