1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Friend

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Brandford, Nov 24, 2008.

1. Brandford

Well my friend has a problem, when he cums its really uncomfortable to the point where it hurts sometimes, usually i try to help my friend by myself but i don't know what to make of this....he says it has always felt this way, even when he had sex (which i wish he hadnt told me about the image of him having sex with someone gives me a headache). so what could be wrong?

P.S. yes this is the same friend (for those i used to talk to in the chat room with)

2. Nixon

ummm...
    The fallopian tube could be clogged or rigid where he might have to force it out so the pressure is uncomfortable or could hurt

3. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

Nixon, you mean the vas deferens tube :wink:

Only women have fallopian tubes....

But yes, Brandford, your friend should go to the doctor to have that checked out :slight_smile: .

#3 Swamp56, Nov 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2008
  4. Brandford

He absolutely refuses, hes shy and easily embarrassed and very stubborn. dont know why i deal with him

5. Jace

Hah wait so are we really talking about a "friend"

Well you should strongly urge your "friend" to go to the doctor and get his "fallopien tubes" checked

Lol
    Seriously though
    You(r friend) should go to the doctor
    This might be serious

6. starfish

I can understand being embarrassed. Tell him not to worry about it. Doctors are professionals and see this kind of stuff all day long. At the end of the day they are not even going to remember which patent came in for what.

7. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If there's a problem with your car, you take it to the mechanic. If you say, "I don't like going to the mechanic", then I say, "Then enjoy your problematic car."

Lex

8. Brandford

lol yes it is a friend, i would have gone to the anonymous section if it was about me

and yes i will try to get him to go to the doctor again, its very hard though, he gets all pissy and sarcastic, its gets on my nerves and i was hopeing Karabulut would be able to help with this because he probably wont go unless i give him an idea of what is wrong

#8 Brandford, Nov 25, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2008