1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best way to come out?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Jediknight36, May 5, 2015.

1. Jediknight36

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hey everyone. So Im still coming to terms that I am, indeed, not a man, but I am genderfluid/agender. Im still struggling with this, but I have come out to 3 people so far. I have started an open letter that eventually will send out to folks explaining whats going on with me and why. But I dont know if thats the/RIGHT/ way. What I mean by that is, is there a "better" way to do things? I dont have actual contact with most people I know who would receive this, unless I took time and called. And for a few people, I still might. But is there generally a right way and a wrong way to do this? Am I over thinking it?

Also, I dont know if it would even be helpful, but maybe I coudl post the letter and see if it need more detail or if it even makes sense? I kind of threw up words on a page, and normally Im a good writer but Im not sure if this even makes sense to the average person.

Maybe Im over thinking everything.
    :hides in fort:

2. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    I's always good to have a strategy. But yes, you might be overthinking things a bit :slight_smile:
    I came out first to my class, via facebook. Then I came out to the rest face-to-face.
    Try your best ^^ hugs <3

3. Foxfeather

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Letter is good. Type it up if you wanna mass-print and send it out.