1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

flirt fail

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Jesse Jinx, Nov 26, 2008.

1. Jesse Jinx

Hey. So I need a little bit of help. Basically, I suck at flirting. I try really hard, but no one can ever tell, so I just end up becoming friends with them. After a long time, I really want to tell them I like them, but by that point we're such good friends that I would never risk the friendship by telling them I like them.

I have a crush right now, and I'm doing the same thing. He's an amazing person, he's also bi, and he totally accepts me for who I am. He's a huge gamer just like me etc. etc. Suffice to say, this is a serious crush. The thing is, I can easily seeing it going either way. We would make great friends, but I want him. BAD.

Advice? Should I just continue what I'm doing and make another good close friend who I can rely on and whatnot, or should I go for him all out? If so, how would I go about doing that, because if I don't get some tips, We'll just end up good friends no matter what. :help:

2. Psychedelic Bookmarks

Why don't you ask him on a date? Flirting is a much less reliable method, if you ask me. Just be open. Saying, "Do you want to go and see a movie with me some time?" is always going to be a quicker and (if you can bear it) easier method than playing the "can he notice all these hints? will he won't he" game.

3. Sarah

i agree with Psychedelic Bookmarks. just ask him to go to the movies. i personally am no good at flirting either(that i know of) i always end up making friends with my crushes. so b4 it going in the "too good a friend" situation ask him out. lol. i need to take my own advice. lol