1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MAJOR family drama - HUGE teacher drama - when to come out?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by rocking23, Nov 26, 2008.

1. rocking23

I'm not going to go into details, it my personal life... I like keeping it personal :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1) So at home right now, moms and pops are at a point on there marriage were it could a) crash and burn or b) heal with the need for castane crutches for the rest of our lives.

2) Launching a formal complaint againt my teacher is stressfull and draining. And this tension between me and the teacher could cut with, well, what ever you have in your pocket. Aswell, my mom dealing what what's above AND helping me through my problems. Gosh, my mom works so hard - and I appreciate it all.

3) I have been planning to come out for weeks now, when the above happened I knew I would have to wait a bit longer. But with my mom telling me what had happened wont be fixed over night or even by the end of the month, let alone the year 2008.

What i'm asking is what do you think about coming out now? I swear to god, I cannot wait 3 months more... But I don't want to induce more drama within the Fam...

Thanks for any opinions/suggestions you have

2. EM68

I have been in a similar situation. I wanted to come out to my family but I know now is not the time. There is a lot of things going on with my family plus you add in the holidays. What I did was write a coming out letter. I did not give it to them yet, but found it very therapeutic. Hope this helps.

3. XrazisaspazX

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    It might be wise to actually let it now.....
    Why cause more problems for the future when you think everything is ok?

4. Jesse Jinx

Well first off, how do you think it will go? Do you think your mom/ rest of your family will be accepting? Then it might not be such a big thing for you to come out.