1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've came out to my boyfriend and he refuses to accept it! help):

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by kbssecrets, May 9, 2015.

1. kbssecrets

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So, I've always known there was something different about me. At an early age I dressed in boys clothes, cut all my hair off and just felt kind of out of place. Also when I was young me and these 2 other girls used to... You know... Play around. We were young and didn't know any better... Moving on... Through out high school I dated mostly guys with a few girlfriends here and there. I had actually been with 3 women before I lost my virginity to a guy... I always liked the sex with women better but, I was still attracted to men. Now here I am 23 years old... I just last year escaped from a 5 year long abusive relationship with a man. (Mental and physical) after leaving him and moving out of town. I started working at this restaurant and met this guy. He was not that attractive to me physically but, he was so kind and generous and loving... He gave me everything I was missing before and I fell right into the trap): after leaving my x I swore off men. But, I needed and wanted that love I had been lacking for so long I just went with it. Things were great for the first few months... And then it hit me... I really am a lesbian... I am totally repulsed by my own boyfriend.... I cringe when I kiss him... I often shoot him down when he comes in to me... And when I do give in its not because I want to... Because I never do... But I just feel like I owe it to him... I realized it shouldn't be this way... After our sexlife had been dwindling for about 2 months he called me out on it. He asked me why I never came on to him, why I never wanted to have sex with him. And to be honest I made up some excuses... I was terrified to tell him... Until about a month after I finally told him... I'm a lesbian. Told him I've always known. And about how he gave me everything I needed and it made me feel good for awhile but no so much anymore... He just kept saying. I love you and your not a lesbian or else you wouldn't have been with mostly men. You love having sex with me. You might be bi but, not gay. And he just doesn't accept it!!! Wtf am I supposed to do??? He won't let me break up with him!!! I live with him.... I can't do this much longer. I really do love and care for him but, I can't continue to live this lie. I never wanted to hurt anyone but, I know its gonna happen): I want this to end peacefully but, I feel like the only way to get it through his freaking head is to yell and flip out. Because when I try to take the calm adult approach it doesn't work. Has anyone ever encountered this before? If so how did you get through it? Advice please):

2. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi kbssecrets,
    This sounds like an awful thing for both of you to be going through. I think that you should do what you think is right for you, even if you don't want to hurt him. Your boyfriend seems to be having a hard time accepting you because he loves you and doesn't want you to leave, but you seem like you can't fake it anymore. In the end, it would only hurt both of you more to stay together if you can't love him the way he wants. It's probably in the best interests of both of you to break up. You need to be yourself. I'm probably way too young to even be commenting here but it looked like you needed the advice.
    Good luck,
    EmOfSuburbia