1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel weird about things....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ATtappman, May 18, 2015.

1. ATtappman

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So, earlier today I came out (sort of) to my mom as bi,

For the last week, the urge to unpack my feelings and insecurities with someone has made feel like I'm going to explode, so I finally told my mom (because if not her, then who??)- OF COURSE, she was freakishly supportive (as she always has been). ~ I was incredibly grateful for this, because I've spent years hearing about coming-out "horror stories".

Up until today, I've been itching to come out to everyone I know- I thought it would be freeing and empowering. But now... I just feel weird. It feels like this has changed everything (although I know it hasn't) or that I'm not the same person (although of course I am). I don't know... it's just different. And it's just brought all my insecurities about my sexuality out. 1. This is really recent for me. I never really seriously questioned my sexuality until a month or two ago, and never seriously questioned it until about 2 weeks ago. (please don't think I'm stupid...) So I'm still not like, 1,000% certain. I mean, I know I'm not all the way straight, or all the way gay, but I still just feel like 2. I'm being an idiot and 3. rushing this or maybe 4. (god-forbid) wrong. Is this weird sudden regret after weird sudden questioning normal? I just don't know how I feel or what to do.... and I know no one can actually tell me those things, which sucks.

2. SomeNights

I call it the "coming out high". After coming out to my mom, there was this weird feeling where everything was in limbo and nothing was real. The best thing I can tell you is to take your time and find out what you want and just let things roll. It's a process that can't be rushed nor dragged out, because it's your process and moves at your pace.

3. ATtappman

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual