1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to make my sexaulity obvious.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Spacesword, May 21, 2015.

1. Spacesword

Okay I am trying to come out completely without saying anything (mostly because if I say anything my mom will freak out since she's still in denial) but I already have a transgender flag, a rainbow flag and I wear a rainbow wrist band all the time. I also have a whole wall of femaleXfemale shipping fanart that i drew.

Is there any way that I can be even more obvious without literally getting a shirt that says "I like girls." on it?

2. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I suggest hot sex in the middle of the living room, with a young lady. That should drive home your point, and you're having hot sex.

It's a win-win.

But seriously, other than that or flat out telling your mother, there isn't much else you can do. You just have to ride it out.

Of course, it is possible to discuss LGBT issues, either with or around your mother, to show the dedication you have. That could help.

3. Spacesword

My mom isn't the problem , it's my brother and a few other family members.

4. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Ah.

Well, without telling them, that's kind of hard. You could keep wearing your rainbow gear, but talking to them about LGBT issues is probably the best way, other than showing up with a girlfriend somewhere. Otherwise, you're pretty much going to have to leave them be, to assume and do as they will.

How comfortable are you with your brother and these family members?

5. Spacesword

My brother is an ass but we are kind of close. My other family members are hardly around so I usually don't have to deal with them.

6. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Keep it simple, then, I'd say. Wear what you want, and if a topic or opportunity comes up, and you want to take advantage of it, do so. Otherwise, you'll have to flat out tell them or show up with a girlfriend.

Of course, you know them better than any of us could, so feel free to add your own input.