1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MurderMystery, May 21, 2015.

1. MurderMystery

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I know it's only been a while, maybe I'm rushing this, but I'm sure about my own sexuality. I've recently conformed it and I'm very content and happy with myself. I feel like I can live as a please... I want to come out to everyone but I have no idea as to how I would do that in the first place. Maybe it's to early or I'm just bring delusional, but I feel like I can. My main question (s) is, how do I let others know? Is it to soon to be doing it? And what can I expect from it.

2. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You can tell them directly, text it to them, send a letter or even baked a cake with the word, I'M..., no its not to soon to be coming out as you can do it in your own time and you can expect either negative (homophobic), neutral (them not caring) or positive (similar to neutral but being hapoy you told them) reactions.

3. nohalos

How to do it:

You can certainly try to wear a shirt or something very symbolic to let others know that you are out and proud. Perhaps something like this.

[​IMG]

Is it too soon:

Well, it depends on how comfortable you are. You need to feel comfortable enough to come out to everyone. If it still feels uneasy, then wait. It's all about YOU, honey.

What you can expect:

Always expect naysayers. But do focus on the love that will be thrown your way by people who are accepting.