1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How should I come out to the girl I like?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by pseudoredhead, May 23, 2015.

1. pseudoredhead

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm not sure if the girl I like is bisexual, as she says things that make me question if she is straight. I've known her for two and a half months...

EXAMPLES OF WHY I'M UNSURE:
    1.After I told her I hadn't had true feelings for a guy for fives years, she told me it was the same for her... ironically, we had just finished a conversation about a guy I definitely thought she liked...
    2.She was talking about something her father said regarding same sex marriage, and she threw in that her marrying a woman was never out of the picture...
    3.We were talking about how annoying boys can be, and she said "we should just get married and called it a done deal." It should be mentioned I only knew her for a few weeks.
    4.Whenever we got the chance to hang out, which was only twice, it was always just us, and idk, it always felt different from regular hang outs (but that's just my experience, idk about hers)
    5.We use to talk all the time over text, and they were really thorough conversations, but since school finished, they aren't the same because we don't live near each other... but while school was in session, she told me she didn't know why she liked texting me so much, because she is usually REALLY bad at texting (unfortunately, now that we don't talk as much, I see what she means)

Anyways, because we don't talk as much and probably won't see eachother until next semester, which is about 3 months away, I feel like we won't get as close as I was really hoping we would, and therefore will never find out if she is possibly bisexual... So I'm considering just coming out to her (but not mention my feelings for her), but I really don't know what to say so I sound casual...

If you read all that, and you have experienced the same kind of dilemma, I would really appreciate some advice. Thank you so very much :kiss:

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, I think it definitely sounds like it is very possible she is at least bisexual. Coming out to her about your sexuality is a great first step. I would see how she reacts to that first and see what she says and then you can perhaps tell her about your feelings for her all being well.