1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is coming out the best idea?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Sarahxx, May 24, 2015.

1. Sarahxx

I'm 15 and I want to come out to my parents I have questioned myself for a long time and I'm sure I'm a transgirl. So I think its time I tell someone but what happens if they say it's just for attention..or its just a phase...or I need to only make these decisions when I'm older.this will basically just be shutting me back in the closest and what do I do then? The only option I can think of would be to live the next few years of my life akwaedly knowing everything I do is being secretly judged by my parents, or run away..I don't want either of those to happen so should I just not come our till I'm older?

Sarah <3

2. bekiboxer05

bekiboxer05 Guest

Hi sarah, I understand how you feel, well i dont think your parents will secretly judge you afterall they are your parents maybe they just have a few questions running in their mind but at the end of the day the would still love you. im 23 and im not yet out to my parents. So keep it cool, just do your thing.

cheers