1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know what should I do. HELP

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by sonick, May 26, 2015.

1. sonick

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm 16 years old, bisexual and I want your help. But let's take it from the start.
    One year ago I changed school and because it's a private one there are many things to do. So I was participated in a theatrical team and I didnt know anyone... Because I am shy I thought that I would not make friends but finally I met Nick. I was hearing from other people that Nick was gay but if you don't see something you cannot judge anyone...
    One day I was not fine and because our teacher in theater is crazy I was to cry. Suddenly Nick took me to another room that no-one was there and he approached me so closed that I thought that I had a crush on him... We didn't do anything but he helped me to relax. Three weeks ago I saw a snap of him and then we begun to speak at facebook. I liked it so much that I was speaking with him when I realise that I love him. I wanted to be night only to speak with him. One week ago we were speaking about an anti bullying concert that will take place in my city and I told him that no-one is interested in gays and he told me that all of these anti bullying campaigns are a shot and the don't lead somewhere... Even the members of these are homophobic etc. And then he told me that he is gay and I told him that I am gay too. Then he sent me a heart and "my sweetheart don't be afraid of these people " .three hours later it was 24:00 and there was his birthday and I sent him Happy Birthday etc and be told me "thank you so much sweetie ❤. When I saw it I was like gsgtssgdbdvdjhdbdksh...
    However from this time we don't speak anymore and I don't know why.. I want to send him a message but I don't what to say... I want to continue to speak with him and I want to approach him so he will love me.. Please I want your help.. It's very important for me...
    Also I would like to sorry for my English...
    Thank you

2. bingostring

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    [your english is very good…]
    keep in contact with him .. in a normal way
    so you do not appear "clingy" or anything

and keep it going a day at time

you could ask him ".. is everything OK - I have not heard from you recently?"

3. Yossarian

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why not invite him to do something with you, go out to lunch or dinner, go out to see a movie. Don't wait for him to make the first move, he may be waiting for you to.