1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MOS KONIG, Dec 2, 2008.

1. MOS KONIG

MOS KONIG Guest

I'm sick and tired of everything. I have no boyfriend. Lost them all. Can't stand for a long relationship I guess.

Okay, I hate myself. Is that sad?

2. Trystan

DON'T HATE YOURSELF

uhh... sorry I tried to reply three times but I couldn't get the words all the right way round... I'll try and get back to you when I can. Pm me if you want, or email me (I think my email address is available...) I'll try and help

3. Trystan

ok
    firstly, you need to consider exactly why you broke up with your boyfriend(s)... was it just differences between you? Or did something major happen that made up your mind that you couldn't be with them?

secondly, you must not hate yourself - that will only make your whole outlook on life worse. you need to remember that there is always someone who will love you as you love them, even if you haven't found them yet. You are only 15, so you've got 2 years until you're my age and then the rest of your life! I haven't got a boyfriend yet... I've looked, and explored with a couple of (very close) friends, but hating myself would get me nowhere any quicker. Before we finished school last year, I was feeling quite down about my whole life, but realised thinking like that wouldn't help me. Then I found this site, and since then it's just been nice having others like me to talk to. Now I'm back with most of my friends, and I've decided just to take life as it comes and not feel too bad about things when they don't go right.

thirdly, you said you're sick and tired of everything. What else is wrong? Is that making you're current situation worse?

Hope that made some sense! :slight_smile:

4. Jim1454

Um - you're 15. How many bfs should a person have had at that point. I'd say, um, NONE! And the fact that you've had SOME means you're doing OK.

I think it would be totally unreasonable to think that a bf you find at 14 or 15 would be one that you'd spend the rest of your life with. That means that any bf you get now is likely going to be someone you'll break up from at some point. That happens.

So don't worry about it. Focus on school and friends and stuff you like to do. Don't stress over relationships. There's lots of time for that later when you're really old - like 22. :grin:

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, I got my first boyfriend at the age of...lessee...24. :slight_smile:

Don't force it. Relax. Things change as you get older. Your social scene will change, the people will change, the dynamic will change. And, most importantly, YOU will change.

You've suggested you've been in some relationships. What happened? Think about it. What did you do wrong? (Not THEM - YOU.) What can you work on improving so that it doesn't happen next time around? Once you figure that out, take advantage of your singledom to work on it. Then you'll be set for next time. :slight_smile:

Lex