1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out to mom? HELP

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by McKenzie5056, May 28, 2015.

1. McKenzie5056

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I want to come out to my mom that I'm bisexual. I'm scared that she will hate me if I tell her but I'm getting bullied at school and I could use some advice on what to do. I really can't keep it inside anymore, but I'm so terrified about what she'll think. PLEASE HELP ME!

2. biisme

Hi there!

First off, I'm sorry about what you're going through at school. (*hug*) What's going on exactly?

As for your mom, do you have any idea where she stands on LGBT issues?

3. bajel

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I am so so sorry that you have to deal with that. I see you're from PBG which makes sense...

If you're unsure about your mom, is there anyone else maybe a friend or teacher you could confide in? If you truly think your mom will react badly telling her would make your situation so much worse.

What specifically are you going through?

4. matiasz94

matiasz94 Guest

I'd have to agree with bajel if stuff is already hard for you, confiding in a someone you know will definitely support you would be best. Build yourself up with those around you and then tackle hard issues like acceptance.