1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm in love but i ned advice... It's not working!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by whitefang, Dec 3, 2008.

1. whitefang

So I have feel in love with a guy named Bryan......
    He is oh so sweet and funny. We don't go out but I really want to oh so bad! He has told me that he dose not want a boy friend but a friend of his has told me diffrent. He knows I am in love with him but he continues to play with my emotions! I was thinking of asking him to go to the movies and just beefore it ends bestow a kiss on his check and run away...
    Help!:help:

2. Jim1454

That's very cute!

Ask him to the movies and get to know him better - no harm in that!

But don't kiss him near the end and run away. That would be silly. Plus you'd miss the ending. Instead, after the movie tell him that you really enjoyed his company and that you'd like to see him again some time. See what he says. Maybe work a hug into your good bye - but not necessarily a kiss on the first date.

3. xequar

I've never gotten the point of a movie as a date. You're stuck in a dark room where you can't talk or see the person you're with. I can kind of understand it if you're already in a relationship with the person, because then at least you can do some covert making-out and stuff.

Personally, I would suggest just trying to hang out with him, maybe go grab a coffee or something non-threatening. Hang out, talk, get to know him, and let him know that you're not just trying to get in his pants or anything like that.

And no, don't do the kiss and run away thing. That's plain silly and will make you seem really unstable. If a kiss is to happen, you'll know when the moment is right. Don't rush it.

4. whitefang

But I don't want to get into his pants.... (well mabey... buts thats way later!!!!)
    I want to be in a relationship with him...
    I want to be more than friends... I really think he is the right one! I just don't know wat I should do...I know I should hang out with him but I think he only thinks of me as a friend. I still need help!!!!!
    I think this is who I'm destined to meet!
    This is going to be my frist relationship with a guy if it gose well!

5. Trystan

hmmm
    yeah don't kiss and run away, that's a bit silly and slightly creepy xD

uhh like the others said, you need to get to know him more than you might at school (i guess you met him at school? or college or high school or whatever) and let the relationship go from there. you'll also be able to tell from those 'dates' whether he really is the one... so you don't rush in and make a fool of yourself

be carefful, but go for it! (no kissy)

6. whitefang

It's so hard though! I met him on myspace, then I found out that he gose to my High School. Ever since then I have talked to him everyday! See the thing I know nothing about relatoinships so I don't know how to handle it or anything! I let my emotions get in the way and that makes me run wild!!!