1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Potentially coming out at later date?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Liquid, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Liquid

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I don't plan on coming out anytime soon but I've been thinking about it a lot and I tend to worry about things away to much. The only people I know and speak to in my life are: Grandpa (who I live with), Dad, Stepmom, Aunt and Cousin, everyone else I see maybe 2 times a year, I'm home schooled and don't get out much so I don't have any friends. Only problem is my family is very... Goofy/immature and I honestly don't see them taking me seriously, like they made fun of the Bruce Jenner thing a few weeks back sometimes I consider never telling them at all but if I ever undergo physical changes that changes things. I'm probably just overthinking things. :eusa_doh: I've always worn boy clothes and been more interested in playing video games with my cousin and other typical boy related things so that shouldn't be a surprise. I just don't know what I should do.

2. matiasz94

matiasz94 Guest

Are you planning on going to college, if so there may be psychiatrists on your campus that are certified to give you a recommendation for hormones if you think you'd want to transition physically. After you get yourself on your feet and are living your life how you want then you can worry about "explaining"/ (or not) your life. After living how you want and them seeing you for who you are then I'm sure an opening for coming out will appear.

I think I get what you mean about not being taken seriously, my family and friends were disgusted with the Jenner interview. I think people are more freaked out by the transitioning process than the actual end result.