1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want your help!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by sonick, Jun 1, 2015.

1. sonick

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello
    As I have told you to an older thread, I am bisexual and I am in love with Nick. At the other thread I was saying my problem that we do not speak so much etc but finally we have started to speak again... On Thursday we were speaking about different things but on Friday at school we didn't speak each other although I was looking at him and he was looking at me... Then I went out with my friends and they were asking me if I was ok and what did I have... I couldn't say anything so I was pretending that I was "fine" . At night I was waiting to send me a message but he didn't.. I dont want to be selfish but OK I cannot send him all the time... So I close the door of my room and I started crying... I didn't know exactly why... The only thing that I wanted was to be with him... On Saturday we didn't speak but because I was busy that day I didn't give attention... Yesterday I was singing when he finally send me a message... It was eleven am and we were speaking all day until 1 am... He sent me several times hearts and emojis with hearts eg ❤.. I liked that so much.. I wanted to send him how I love him but OK I didn't do it... He also recorded a song that he was singing and he sent me that everytime I want someone to speak he will be there... To tell you the truth I dont want to fly only to find that he has no same feelings but I cannot understand why all of these things??? Even when he was speaking with a friend of him on camera he told me to speak to him... I want so much your help.. Do you think that he loves me?? What should I do to take all of these a level up? Tomorrow I will see him at school and I want to speak with him face to face so your help plays a major role for me.. Thank you so much

2. Christiaan

Christiaan Guest

Well, your crush is not going to last. That is a temporary feeling, and it fades with time, in healthy individuals. That is the stressful, "love-sick" feeling that you are experiencing right now. Love does not have this kind of sense of being "embattled," and when you are experiencing love, you don't feel afraid of the person that you feel love toward, as you seem to be afraid of this person. Love is not this feeling of constant hand-wringing. Love is actually fairly peaceful, and when you are feeling actual love, you sometimes find yourself doing more creative, inventive things, and you're more productive, whereas a crush is actually sort of paralyzing.

It's okay to tell this person that you are bisexual, in my opinion. However, I would caution you that saying more about your feelings toward him, until you have calmed down, could lead to trouble. When you feel a sense of attachment, trust and obligation toward this person and have a feeling that you want to hold and protect this person, that's a little more like love, and that's the time to announce that you love him. What you are feeling now might lead to that if you continue seeing this person and talking to him frequently. Just don't confuse it with love.

#2 Christiaan, Jun 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
  3. Yossarian

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you think that he might care for you, the first thing you should do is to come out to him as bisexual, and see what his response to that is. He might tell you that he is straight, which means that he is not in love with you. Or he might tell you that he is bi or gay. Or he might tell you that he does care for you. It all begins with you coming out to him, to give him the opportunity to come out to you. If he comes out as gay or bi, then you can decide when to tell him about your feelings for him. If he says he cares for you, then you can tell him right away about your feelings for him.