1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by LesbianAngel, Jun 2, 2015.

1. LesbianAngel

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I've been feeling quite trapped lately. I know I am a lesbian and I don't know how to tell my family. I know that they'd snap or possibly disown me. I'm 15 and I would just like some help. I love my girlfriend with all my heart and I might not get to see her ovec the summer. I have told my step mom. She's more of a mom then my real mother. If anybody has any advice, it would be much needed. Thanks.:help:

2. bibeauty28

bibeauty28 Guest

Hi LesbianAngel,

My advice to you would be not to rush into telling your parent if it's not safe. If you think they may kick you out then it might not be the right time to tell them. I know how baldy it hurts to hold it in but your safety comes first, dear.

I see on your profile info that you're out to friends. Perhaps you could stay with one of them over the summer?

I'm so sorry you might not be able to see your GF this summer. I'd say if you can stay with a friend over the summer and your GF lives near by invite her over to that friends house.

Please, above all, just make sure that you're in a safe situation. Sometimes it's much more brave to wait to come out rather than to do so and be in an unsavory situation.

I wish you all the best of luck! (*hug*)

3. LesbianAngel

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thank you do much. And I do think I have a friend who lives next to my GF. Thank you so much for the advice. It definitely helps.

4. bibeauty28

bibeauty28 Guest

You're so welcome! Glad to help.