1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some advice would be awesome!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by anonymoususer00, Jun 6, 2015.

1. anonymoususer00

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm in my younger teenage years, and I'm bisexual. I've come out of the closet to everybody at my school, but not my parents. I really want to tell my mother first, because I feel like she would understand. She has no problem with homosexuals, but sometimes she doesn't understand how someone could be attracted to both sexes. There are moments when I'm with her and I tell myself "This is it, tell her now", but I never do. I feel trapped. I really could use advice on coming out.

2. Connorcode

Connorcode Guest

I know you have proabbly heard this before or thought of it but there are some great ideas on how to come out subtly (wearing a pride/rainbow band, openly supporting LGBT(...) things).
    You have an advantage on many people in similar situations because you've come out the closet at school, so you have people to talk to and help you to come out who know you well. It's your decision how to come out, obviously, because only you know what would work best for you. It can be pretty difficult if they don't give you a way in first like, "is he your hot friend?" and etc.
    Good luck!
    Connor

3. anonymoususer00

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    This was a great answer! Thanks a lot :slight_smile: