1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help scared of coming out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by lillianedwards, Jun 7, 2015.

1. lillianedwards

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Ive been dating my girlfriend for eight months now and I've known I was gay for about two years but I really knew I was when I met my girlfriend (Tayleigh) cause she makes me the happiest person in the world. And it really bothers me that I have to hide who i am from everyone I know cause I'm scared they'll reject me. I know my fathers side of the family would reject me and try to get me to change and tell I'm just confused and my mom claims to thinks it's okay to be gay but it weirds her out that she thinks Tayleigh might like me and I know my stepdad hates gay people. I want to tell someone but I can't tell anyone and it's killing me. I wanted to tell my mom but when she said that it weirded her out I just couldn't tell her. All I want is to be able to be myself and able to tell the world that I love her and not be afraid of my family or what other people say, I want to be happy without hiding who I really am and I can't tell anyone and I just dont know what to do :icon_sad: