1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out as Bi to boyfriend and how to proceed

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Climbergirl, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Climbergirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So iv known I'm bi for a long time now, iv had crushes on girls and all, but I'm in a committed relationship of 2 years and my boyfriend knows that I checkout chicks all the time but he doesn't think much of it. So don't get me wrong I love my bf to the pit if my sole but there are some needs he can't fulfill...and it's starting to feel like he's not enough..because all I have been thinking about for the last few months is being with a girl and how much I wish I could have my boyfriend and a girl at the same time, I'm very confused. Please help!

2. fern

Out Status:
    Some people
    this is my exact story haha if you want to check out some other peoples comments on it check out my posts titled "should I tell my boyfriend now? or wait?"

but very similarly - I've known I'm bi (at least...) for about 4-5 years, and now been with my boyfriend for just over 2.5 years. but I'm starting to get very anxious about getting on with this and being with a girl.

if you don't mind me asking - you said your bf knows you have checked out girls, but does he know you actually identify as bi? also, have you guys talked about the future? like could you actually see yourself with him long term or would you rather, at this point, be with a girl instead? anndd do you know if HE sees himself with you long term?

3. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey sweetie! (*hug*)

Not all bisexuals feel this way, but it's kind of an open secret that many of us do feel this way (wanting both or many). Have you talked with him about the possibility of an open relationship?