1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

told my best friend

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by fern, Jun 9, 2015.

1. fern

Out Status:
    Some people
    last night through an email. (mostly because I live across the world from her) and she was totally supportive and gave great advice :slight_smile:

she knew i dated girls a few years back, but very much seemed like she just assumed that was a phase. so i told her last night that i very solidly identify as bisexual, and if anything lean very much toward gay. and that i plan to date girls, and likely only girls, moving forward.

thanks for all the advice on here lately (&&&)

now...just to tell my boyfriend and actually move onto the next phase on my life..... :confused:

2. hanshotfirst

Glad to hear she was so supportive. Best of luck with your boyfriend-how long have you two been together if you don't mind me asking?

3. fern

Out Status:
    Some people
    2.5 years and live together

4. hanshotfirst

Well try to be strong and tell him. I finally worked up the courage to come out to my wife of 22 yrs today. Holy crap what a rush of emotions today-feel shitty right now but I know deep down I had to do it. Good luck