1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I really worry about him

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MOS KONIG, Dec 7, 2008.

1. MOS KONIG

MOS KONIG Guest

Last Friday, after school my mates and I, including my ex. decided to have a few drinks after 8PM. I have to tell you that both he and I get drunk real easily. After the 5th shot of sec vodka he got drunk. When he gets drunk, he really gets drunk. I mean, he can do anything without hesitation. One of my mate, Martin was living nearby .So, we had to carry him to Martin's house. Now, he is too heavy(in a mascular way), so we, as 2 person's couldn't carry him. We called a friend who lives at close vicinity. With his help, we succeeded to carry him just till Martin's house. As we on our route, he started puke everywhere. It was like a puke factory. Finally, we arrived to Martin's home. But after a few minutes, another problem has arisen. He couldn't pee. Funny but true. Martin's father take him to the hospital. There, they made the necessary operations. They stucked a little pipe inside his penis and started to pumping the urine inside. Comes the matter. Monday, everybody in school started to hate him. Some for dating with the guy(his new boyfriend) which they fell in love with. Some for him beeing stupid and saying offending things when he is drunk or not (including me). And some for hmmm; well, they must be another reason. The thing is, I maybe hating him but, we have a history and old friendship with eachother. So, I've been thinking, what can I do about this subject. Nothing comes to mind.

2. EM68

Unfortunatly some people when they get drunk they say things they don't mean and may not even remember saying. I don't think its an excuse. The main problem I believe is that he got so drunk he could not walk and he had to go to the hospital. If you want to be friends with him and continue to do so I would keep him away from booze. It sounds like he may have a problem. If he is your age, 15 that's way too young to drink. But that's my opinion.

3. Jim1454

Same here. Stay away from alcohol. It's dangerous when you don't drink responsibly.

Otherwise, don't worry about it. People's opinions will change.

4. Mestiz0

I also agree with the above statements.

15 is way too young to start getting shitfaced drunk haha. I understand that maybe you guys might want to loosen up a little... But if you are getting THAT drunk with just the high school stress that might be going on or just for fun, I can't IMAGINE what you guys are going to be doing in college!

You should be a good friend and control his alcohol intake. Let him know you really care about him and don't want him drinking so much. :slight_smile:

I just love it when friends tell me they care about me haha. Who wouldn't ?!

5. Trystan

yeah 15 is too young - I've got a couple of friends that get pissed off their faces every so often. They do it at home, really late, and mess around on msn for hours, and they're alright in the morning, but I'm still worried about them - cos one day they'll drink too much. And like Mestiz0 said, I'm scared about what they'll be like at college!

So yeah, look after him and regulate how much you're all drinking together, just try to stay safe. Much worse could've happened to your friend than just not being able to pee...